 Technic / 9842
Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Phillips writes:
The really tricky part (once I understood how to build a clock that would
keep running) was to fit everything into the available space.  And to keep
rebuilding it every time the weight dragged it off my workbench...

- Chris.

Have you considered using one (or more) of the pullback motors as an
alternative power source to the weight on a string ?  I believe the larger
pullbacks (32283) have a technic axle-hole for the take off.

Ray