 Technic / 9801
Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:37:01 GMT

Not that I care whether Larry believes that my clock isn't a hoax, but I
have posted a couple of .AVI files that I shot today with my Vision Command
camera.  Of course in my eyes, any footage I've ever shot with that thing
looks as if it oughtta have a guy in a bigfoot costume wandering around in
the background, so these movies might not convince anyone anyway.

Sorry about the large downloads!  ClockFace.avi is 632K, and TickTock.avi is
a whopping 5.9M.

UFO spotted!!!

:)

Way cool clock! Must have been a nightmare to fit the gears in there, but the
weight gave you practise I've read - I bet you can paint the walls in an
apartment through the door mailbox by now :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)