 Technic / 9809
Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Phillips writes:
I took it apart a few times to show people how it works, but I was trying to
let it run continuously and undisturbed as much as possible during the show.

Chris,

For the next show, you could build a replica of the clock mechanism and have
it handy, so you can show it to people without having to mess with the tower.

I saw it running for a two hour stretch with only a two minutes delay or so,
it's really amazing that it actually fits such a small space. Impressive.

J.-