 Technic / 9812
Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joe Comeau writes:
Chris, as someone who saw it first-hand at the show, I just want to say how
cool I thought it was.  In fact, a number of us used it as the way to see
how much time was left in the show!  Truly a fantastic job.

- Joe

Maybe that explains why the show seemed sooooo long!  And why I didn't get
home on Sunday until after 8:00.

Could it also explain why I haven't finished unpacking my car since the weekend?

- Chris.