 Storage / 97
Re: Sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 02:19:01 GMT

Sarah Heacock writes:
On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:37:00 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"
<lpien@NOSPAM.ctp.com> wrote:

No one else on the project has one! After factoring in the postage to have
someone far away send me the sets.... what's the net savings? dunno. I DID • ask
on the .co group, I think, if anyone has one...

What is the .co group? If I'd seen, I would have offered.

The lugnet.loc.co newsgroup hierarchy. but maybe I'm hallucinating.

I appreciate your offer, really I do, but I didn't think it made sense to do
this by mail. I'm in CO and probably won't be in WA for some time.

Note: The major reason *I* have a Costco credit card is one that, now
you have one, you might want to look into. The Costco at Southcenter
Mall here in Seattle has a gas station associated with it. The gas
there is, like, 94.9/gal when the rest of the city is, cheapest,
1.01/gal

Worth looking into but I only run premium in my personal cars, and ethanol
free, to boot. Cheap gas usually is not all that good. Maybe I'm brainwashed
but I buy from the majors and get better performance. This is especially
important at 6000 feet and above, and especially important when you're a
leadfoot like me.

I already have a Sams Club, which is what was holding me back. Hm... well, now
that I have a costco if there are people that want more of these sets I can get
them and mail them but I think they may be running out of the two better ones,
they had lots of sharks left but I really had to root in the pallets to find
two dark forests.

++Lar