 Storage / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
Warehouse clubs (was Re: Sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:50:39 GMT

Robert Farver writes:
I have a BJ's and now Costco.  I got the Costco second, and got it because I
used to live in CA and really liked them.  As for the 6079s, When I first saw
these at Costco, I got the last 2 left.  Since then the selection dwindled
rapidly until about a week ago when they put out a whole new pallet with more
6079s in it.  BJ's seems to have gotten in on the same deal too as they have
all three of the sets Costco has PLUS the 6765 Gold City Junction Wild West
set. (Although BJ's cost is 24.99 while Costco is 24.49).

Hmm... well we can hope that if there's a restock maybe Costco will have GCJ
too. I'd get more of those!

As for getting a BJ's card I think two of these is enough. Wish Sam's carried
better toys, I like them better overall.

++Lar