 Storage / 79
Re: Sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:49:00 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

Does anyone have a method to make sorting pieces easier?  I have several
tubs of Legos which still need to be sorted, but am feeling a bit lazy about • doing
it.

Duane

As an engineer type person, i will not be satisfied untill i find the fasted
way.  My current method is as follows: followed by 12 sentences of detailed
instructions.

I've been married to an engineer for 20 years now, and feel compelled to offer
you some advice on sorting (knowing the engineer type so well).
Lighten-up, slow-down, throw all the basic bricks of one color in one bin, all
the special by theme in another.  If all else falls bake cookies for the kids
to bribe them to do it.
     My husband says I live life in the slow lane, and ya know what, its nice
in the slow lane.
Make it a good day.
Louise