 Space / 32244
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:50:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   It’s Small. It’s Red. And it’s Fast. Very Fast.

Pancanol Industries are proud to introduce the SRF :

Very cool shape and creative use of parts. I like the orange parts. Hats off.

Does anybody in here know where these thruster-parts come from? I found out that these parts belong to ball joints, but I couldn’t find the part on peeron.

Thanks a lot for giving me a hint,

happy building,

Daniel