 Space / 32035
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   It’s Small. It’s Red. And it’s Fast. Very Fast.

Pancanol Industries are proud to introduce the SRF :

Post moderation folder : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76138

Enjoy!

JP.

Hey JP.

This was going to be a ‘me-too’ post because I really like this SRF of yours. But, I actually like the orange,(1) so it looks like I’ve wandered out of ‘me-too’ territory. In fact I’d like to see the orange grilles extend up the hood to the front of the canopy, like a racing stripe. (I know ‘build it yourself smart guy’ would be a valid response.) But, that landing gear is worth any number of racing stripes.

Keep up the good (and colourful) work.

Peace and stripes,

Professor Whateverly

(1) But, hey, we all know I’m a colour-lovin’ freak ;-)