 Space / 32085
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:

You’re so right about the racing stripe! I wish I could have made an orange stripe going from the front to the canopy, but unfortunately I don’t have any 1x1x1 orange piece.... :-(

Ah, but I was thinking of 1x2 grille tiles like the one on the front, which inspired the idea. That would make an excessively cool 3-D triple racing stripe. I haven’t reverse engineered your design yet, so I don’t know how that would work...

I was also wondering if you could provide us with the French translation of ‘schleim’ so we may become fluent scleimers in yet another language. My French-English dictionary fails me when it comes to such crucial words. It would be a service to the whole community, and I thank you in advance on behalf of our fellow schleimers.

Peace and multilingualism,

Professor Whateverly