 Space / 32082
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:24:10 GMT

   This is very nice, great use of curves. I think it has just the right level of greebliness, though I am a bit of a minimalist.

Thanks Dan. Agree with you about the greebles, I am not a big fan of those. A little bit is a nice touch though.

   I like the landing gear, I did something very similar for landing gear on something that I haven’t photographed yet, though I think your front gear is better than mine. I like the use of the ball joints for engines, but it would be nice if it could look more complex on both the inside and outside. Also, I like the little bot, it’s cool, it’s too bad the castle windows don’t leave any room for compartments.

-Dan Rubin

JP.