 Space / 32086
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   You’re so right about the racing stripe! I wish I could have made an orange stripe going from the front to the canopy, but unfortunately I don’t have any 1x1x1 orange piece.... :-(

You don’t need that. Just figure out a way to attach a 1x6 tile (2x in Bounty Hunter Pursuit, btw) on top of the forward fuselage. You’ve clearly got the spacing figured out or you would have been able to attach the air intakes, so all you’d need to do is replace some of those 1x1’s with 1x1 TECHNIC bricks and stick stud-pins in them to attach the tile. It’ll help break up the flatness, which is a good thing anyways. Sport cars are usually curvey to help air flow over them, and the flat forward section is long and wide enough that it looks a bit odd. Fast, but odd.