 Space / 32008

Subject:
Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:08:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It’s Small. It’s Red. And it’s Fast. Very Fast.

Pancanol Industries are proud to introduce the SRF :

Post moderation folder : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76138

Enjoy!

JP.

Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:23:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Pancanol Industries are proud to introduce the SRF :

That’s cool, nice smooth lines.

I like how the landing gear when retracted is completely out of the way. That’s one thing I completely stink at, is landing gear.

Only nitpick would be to get rid of the orange.

--SteveR

Re: Small, Red and Fast.
   I like how the landing gear when retracted is completely out of the way. That’s one thing I completely stink at, is landing gear.

Keep it smooth!

   Only nitpick would be to get rid of the orange.

I’ll try to remove the orange, see if it looks better. But I like these small color drops, I think it’s more eye-catching.

JP.

Re: Small, Red and Fast.
In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   It’s Small. It’s Red. And it’s Fast. Very Fast.

Enjoy!

JP.

I like it. Looks like a cool hover racer or luxo-sports car. Kinda looks like muscle car-ish and ferrari-ish at the same time. I like the schleim building and the use of the arched window pieces. Front end looks a bit flat though, but that seems intentional with this design. Overall, I think it rocks. I need to get me one of those air-blazers sets.

drc

Re: Small, Red and Fast.