 Space / 32010
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   It’s Small. It’s Red. And it’s Fast. Very Fast.

Enjoy!

JP.

I like it. Looks like a cool hover racer or luxo-sports car. Kinda looks like muscle car-ish and ferrari-ish at the same time. I like the schleim building and the use of the arched window pieces. Front end looks a bit flat though, but that seems intentional with this design. Overall, I think it rocks. I need to get me one of those air-blazers sets.

drc