 Space / 32087
Re: Small, Red and Fast.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:34:52 GMT

   Ah, but I was thinking of 1x2 grille tiles like the one on the front, which inspired the idea. That would make an excessively cool 3-D triple racing stripe. I haven’t reverse engineered your design yet, so I don’t know how that would work...

Hmmm, not sure I could do it...

I was also wondering if you could provide us with the French translation of ‘schleim’ so we may become fluent scleimers in yet another language. My French-English dictionary fails me when it comes to such crucial words. It would be a service to the whole community, and I thank you in advance on behalf of our fellow schleimers.

Houla! That’s a tough one you’re asking here! Litteraly it should be something like “Crampon pas sur le dessus” (CPSLD, not easy to say...). “Crampon pas vers le haut” (CPVLH, same problem). Nothing really convincing.

I’d like to propose “Patapon”, which has at least as much meaning as “Schleim”, and will be easy to pronounce.

Peace and multilingualism,

Professor Whateverly

Let it be Peace and Patapon then!

JP.