 Space / 25085
25084  |  25086
Subject:
The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:00:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

   The Empyrean Flame

Never again. It was a labour of love (all 1.2 metres of it), but the affair is over... It was fun to build, and I was glad to make a microscale (space)battleship with the features it has, but there’s just too many things wrong with big ships. They’re kind of interesting to build once, but they’re a pain to transport and an even bigger pain to photograph. Not to mention one could really make at least two ships that are just as interesting and are a better use of the parts... this one will be dismantled to make way for other stuff.

   The Lance Of Athena

This is my favourite MOC, far and away. It only took a short time to build, it was pure inspiration all the way. My greebling was better than usual, too. IMHO. :-)

Sorry about the slightly murky pics - the setup is good, the camera is not. The macro mode is better, so smaller MOCs will have better photos. I’ll post them in coming weeks, now I’ve got my photographic act together... somewhat. Not having ‘net at home may slow it down a bit.

Feedback is welcome. Lack of feedback is OK, too - I just love building stuff really.

Cheers,