 Space / 25166
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode wrote:
   HOW DARE YOU!!! Building ships of that magnitude?

I promise never to do it again ;-)

   I love the hanger at the back, and the cute little fighters. I like the back and those WW2 style cannons on the top. But...overall ship design, if it has to be a straight iron, why not make the bottom a bit more interesting?

Well, the trouble with the bottom is I never see it when it’s sitting on the shelf, and bits on the bottom make it harder to place there, and it’s too hard to photograph the bottom anyway :-)

Cheers,