 Space / 25170
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Ok, I’m sellin’ my bricks. This is too good.

Paul, Awesome work. I would love to see ‘em in person! I have to say that my fav part is the launch bays... that’s just too sweet.

Well, if you wanna take an overseas trip to Australia... the hangar bays are what it was mostly about, else I probably would have just made something in minifig.

Darn you. (nice colors though *cough* PCS *cough*)

Actually, I’d always thought of them as Ken-tucky colours, but savour your moment anyways... ;-)

Cheers,