 Space / 25131
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   The Empyrean Flame

Never again. It was a labour of love (all 1.2 metres of it), but the affair is over... It was fun to build, and I was glad to make a microscale (space)battleship with the features it has, but there’s just too many things wrong with big ships. They’re kind of interesting to build once, but they’re a pain to transport and an even bigger pain to photograph. Not to mention one could really make at least two ships that are just as interesting and are a better use of the parts... this one will be dismantled to make way for other stuff.

   The Lance Of Athena

This is my favourite MOC, far and away. It only took a short time to build, it was pure inspiration all the way. My greebling was better than usual, too. IMHO. :-)

Sorry about the slightly murky pics - the setup is good, the camera is not. The macro mode is better, so smaller MOCs will have better photos. I’ll post them in coming weeks, now I’ve got my photographic act together... somewhat. Not having ‘net at home may slow it down a bit.

Feedback is welcome. Lack of feedback is OK, too - I just love building stuff really.

Cheers,

WOW! These are fantastic! Geesh. they’re great! I am so blown away!

I couldn’t bring myself to delete the above text. The thumbs in the post are part of the experience.

I gotta say, while both Ships are superb. The Lance is so cool, I just can’t believe it! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Now that’s a SHIP!

Dude, congrats, they are both triumphs. Very Very Very cool.

Dang, what a great design on the Lance. and the Flame has alot to look at too.

Simply great. Right on. Thanks for sharing, thanks for the hard work. I know I really like it. Wow! LOOK AT HOW COOL THE LANCE IS!!!!!

SWHEEEEEET!

Good lord that ship is the bomb. WoW!

To think I havn’t had any coffe yet. Who Needs it! LOOK at that SHIP!

WOW!

Ok, we need a 70’s graphic with you and an Afro.

Who’s the man?

Paul is.