 Space / 25175
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

I actually like the main body of the “Flame” better than that of the “Lance” but I like the “Lance’s” bow section better than that of the “Flame” There’s really not much to say that hasn’t already been otherwise.

Funny, the main body of the Flame is what I’m least happy with. I guess it’s a shape I’ve seen before and I wanted something more distinctive. I’ll be keeping the front of the Flame for a new ship anyway.

Cheers,