 Space / 25611
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   The Empyrean Flame

-snip-

   The Lance Of Athena

-snip-

Cheers,

Sorry for the late reply.

Anyways, where to start... WOW!

Both of these MOCs are primo, not even primo, masterpieces. ;-)

I just love how your passion and talent for building shine so brilliantly throughout these models. In some pics, such as this one, it’s like looking into one of those sci-fi paintings that evoke grandeur and scale so effortlessly. Magnificent.

You’re one of a kind Paul.

Mladen Pejic