 Space / 25112
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

Feedback is welcome. Lack of feedback is OK, too - I just love building stuff really.

Holy Fleeb $&#*!

Ugg. I’m not gonna post pictures of my new MOCs for about a month now. And I thought building a sixty-stud long ship was an achievment...

What can I say. You shure broke your MOC silence with a big bang.

More pictures of the second one, though. I’m sort of confused- where is the hanger?

-JHK