 Space / 25086
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   The Empyrean Flame

Holy! That there be plumb sweet,she be! I here ya, Paul...she must have been tough to build and get right. But what an awesome result! I really enjoy the sleakness and the gun placement, particularly the squatness of the main turrest. The engine design just sings to me. :)

   The Lance Of Athena

I like this one too. Something about the streamline of the ship, and the way it craddles the main gun....very very interesting. The really good micro scales of your previous ships also adds to the realism. I love it when this sort of thing is done because it properly sets the scale.

Very awesome, as usual!