 Space / 25185
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

you don’t think the fighters could get a bit toated what with the approach to the hanger being in line with the thrusters though? (Although I suppose it does mak it more defensible.)

Yeah, it’s a compromise... the Lance has a better hangar bay configuration.

And to think I missed Brickmeet’03 and denied myself the chance to see and touch these marvellous ships.

I expected to see you there... I think I even mistakenly called someone Allister once or twice.

Post processing can do marvels for murky yellow photos.

Not for these, sadly - you see the result of much Photoshop level-fixing, sharpening and saturation-tweaking.

My only question is what are you going to do with all those JS printed curved slopes when these ships are broken up?

Well, I’m not dismantling the Lance, but as for the other, well... I’m not done with this white-microfig-cruiser thing yet.

Cheers,