 Space / 25402
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   The Empyrean Flame

   The Lance Of Athena

Paul, these are so fine that I’m going to spend some time giving feedback on the pics which I’ll post separately per ship.

Meanwhile,
1) are they going to stay together for a while?
2) are these going to be at any fests or cons?

-paul

   Paul Hartzog
Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)

Wooow...

great pieces of work! I like the second one better, like the sleek shapes! It does have a SW mon calamari look. These are truly masterpieces!

keep at it!

greetings,

Didier