 Space / 25084
Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

   Limousine with Escort

Wow, great amount of features! The front is masterfully done. My favourite would have to be the door handles.

Shame about how those canopies don’t fit flush, though. The “alpha team sub” half-canopies come in trans-black in some set, I think... I wonder how they’d look?

Cheers,