 Space / 1817
Re: New Stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Well, I love this set. Matt M. is right up my alley in terms of this ship, I
must have built and destroyed this pacticular ship hundreds of times. It is
one of the only LEGO sets in my recollection that could be an actual
spaceship, in terms of space, of no holes in the body, etc. It is a first
rate design, one that, IMHO, that LEGO has not made in a long time, outside
of a few SW ships and the like.
But it's so UGLY!  Look at the nose, with all those width changes!  (I know
that there's no air in space, so the shape doesn't matter, but still!)
Alan