 Space / 1807
1806  |  1808
Subject:
New Stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:10:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after many, many, many problems I was finally able to get a few pictures
of my models and I scanned them...as well as some of the models.  And you can
look at them here: http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/legoinstructions/index.html

I did have a lot of close up shots but apparently my camera doesn't take close
up shots well as the majority of them turned out blurry and icky.  Tomorrow
I'll try taking some more pictures and seeing if I can't get some good close
ups.  The large ship in the picture is 90 bricks long, 62 bricks wide, and the
front section is a remodeled version of the classic Cosmic Fleet Voyager,
undoubtedly my favorite Lego design of all time.  A design I love so much I
can actually build the original model completely from memory as I have built
it hundreds of times and ways since I first got it as a kid.  So anyway I hope
you all enjoy my designs, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.  I
will try and get some better images though because the ones I have right now
don't look so good.

-Matthew M