 Space / 1812
Re: New Stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:39:40 GMT

front section is a remodeled version of the classic Cosmic Fleet Voyager,
undoubtedly my favorite Lego design of all time.  A design I love so much • I
can actually build the original model completely from memory as I have • built
it hundreds of times and ways since I first got it as a kid.

I don't think I'll ever understand what people love about that ship....
*scratches head*

Well, I love this set. Matt M. is right up my alley in terms of this ship, I
must have built and destroyed this pacticular ship hundreds of times. It is
one of the only LEGO sets in my recollection that could be an actual
spaceship, in terms of space, of no holes in the body, etc. It is a first
rate design, one that, IMHO, that LEGO has not made in a long time, outside
of a few SW ships and the like.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn