 Space / 1811
Re: New Stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:26:23 GMT

Matthew M wrote in message ...
Well after many, many, many problems I was finally able to get a few • pictures
of my models and I scanned them...as well as some of the models.  And you • can
look at them here: http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/legoinstructions/index.html

Wow, love the cool fighter (er, the one right below the big ship's
pictures). But do my eyes decieve me or did you paint the bricks! Eww!!!

front section is a remodeled version of the classic Cosmic Fleet Voyager,
undoubtedly my favorite Lego design of all time.  A design I love so much I
can actually build the original model completely from memory as I have • built
it hundreds of times and ways since I first got it as a kid.

I don't think I'll ever understand what people love about that ship....
*scratches head*

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164