 Space / 1818
Re: New Stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:04:26 GMT

Well that's why you try to make it better. :)  Mine is actually a modified
CFV, the nose is a lot different (bottom of it needs work though), and I tried
to be more consistent in going from smaller to larger, but now looking at my
overhead I see where I need to make it a bit more round in the front middle
section, and perhaps wider and the front rear section.  I've always been of
the opinion that Lego has some nice ideas (this being one of my favorites) but
all of Legos ideas can be improved upon.  You know the little ship on the
bottom of my page?  That's a modified 6894 Blacktron Invader, modified again
and again to where it looks a lot better, but that's where the idea came
from.  Actually though not all of my ship designs come from Lego, the Falcon
is actually modeled after the E-vac in Aliens, at least the front end.
Personally what I thought was REALLY ugly about the original CFV was the
colors...ick...but that's just me. :)

-Matthew M

But it's so UGLY!  Look at the nose, with all those width changes!  (I know
that there's no air in space, so the shape doesn't matter, but still!)
Alan