 Space / 1819
1818  |  1820
Subject:
6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager Discussion WAS: [Re: New Stuff!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:09:37 GMT

Heres the set for those of you who do not know it: (Cosmic Fleet Voyager)

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6985

But it's so UGLY!  Look at the nose, with all those width changes!  (I • know
that there's no air in space, so the shape doesn't matter, but still!)
Alan

The shape means nothing in space. I think this is one of the more realistic
(As far as real goes for LEGO models, that is) that they have made. I think
it is a complex nose, that while may not be the prettiest, it certainly does
have protection for the pilot. I love all the slopes in this set. This would
be a great set for parts!  : )

To each his own, Alan. This is one of the few models that I have changed
slightly. I think the insectoids main ship or that awful Explorien ship is
UGLY, but usable for parts. I am a big fan of the classic Space ships, this
one is, IMHO, a continuation of it, and a worthy addition.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com