 Space / 1816
Re: 4740 Space Radar Dish 2 x 2 in BLACK ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.space "Henrik Ewald" <hge@koda.dk> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know if a Black Space radar dish 2x2 appears in a lego set ?
If so which one ?

I need 2 for a new project I'm working on.

Blacktron I Renegade has 2, I believe.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org