 Space / 16958
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:01:08 GMT

I propose we create a new acronym that encompasses all very large Lego
spaceships (over 100 studs long/wide) regardless of their function.

If you make the criteria 100 studs, then Centurion would be appropriate.

Kerry