 Space / 16951
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 05:51:02 GMT

isn't boss a little too obvious.  It also has that element of final oppenent
from a 1st person shooter.  I like the idea, but think that there has got to
be something more clever.

-tk

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

BOSS = Big Ol' Space Ship

This'n has my vote, and Shiri likes it too (that's gotta have some • weight,
her being the acronym queen and all :-)

-Chris

If the AQ* likes it, then that's good enough for me!  Count my vote for • this
one too!

* Acronym Queen

- Bob