 Space / 16926
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 02:33:01 GMT

Maybe we could even come up with additional acronyms for ships larger than
200 studs, etc..

I think this could be a great chance for the community to come up with a
creative new name.  Perhaps if we come up with a few good names we could
hold a poll to decide on the best one.

Ideas? (I have none at the moment ;-)

200+ studs  - A Big 'Un?  Lunker?  LAV (long-a$$ vessel)?  BE (brick eater)?
ALAH (A Loan Against the House)?  HTM (Hard To Move)?

Hmm, no winners here.

-Matt

,