 Space / 16948
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 04:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
This is just an idea.  If you guys want to shoot it down go ahead.
I propose we create a new acronym that encompasses all very large Lego
spaceships (over 100 studs long/wide) regardless of their function.  I think
ideally it would be something word-ish like POOP or BURP.

You could of course still call your ship what you wanted (carrier, frigate,
cap-ship)
It would just now also be designated a (blank) if it was of a certain size.

Maybe we could even come up with additional acronyms for ships larger than
200 studs, etc..

I think this could be a great chance for the community to come up with a
creative new name.  Perhaps if we come up with a few good names we could
hold a poll to decide on the best one.

Ideas? (I have none at the moment ;-)

How about just calling it a SHIP?
Seriously Huge Interstellar Plastic? ;p