 Space / 17173
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:00:26 GMT

potty language is good.

-tk

"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@band.calpoly.edu> wrote in message

Elsewhere in the thread, "SHIP" was suggested (Seriously Huge Investment • in
Parts), I like that one a lot.  That way, you could say I just built a • SHIP
and it still makes sense as both a pun and an acronym.  I think that any
official acronym is going to have to have some pun value too.

With that in mind, I submit "BLIMP" - Big, Large, Imposing, Monstrous
sPacecraft.  I know, sPacecraft isn't perfect, but if someone can think of • a
synonym for spacecraft that starts with P, then go ahead and switch it.
Switch

My other suggestion would be to follow the group's aparrent predisposition
toward potty language.  BURP, SNOT, POOP (and CRAP too, I think) are all
official acronyms.  So maybe we need a potty language acronym for giant
ship.  Sorry, but I have no suggestions for that one...

            -- Tom