 Space / 17114
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:53:41 GMT

that is one of the sweetest yet...

-tk

"David Carriker" <dcarriker@wbgppm.com> wrote in message

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H1tEMt.5BM@lugnet.com...

I'm with you on this.  I definitely think BOSS is going in the right
direction but I also think we can be more creative.  (and, like you, it
reminds me of video game baddies :-)

-Jon
--

How about a SCOLD?

Space Craft Of Lage Dimension

And for even larger ships or machines that can demolish a SCOLD, a RECK?

Really Enormous Craft Killer

-David