 Space / 17006
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

100 stud = SEE1 or C1
200 stud = SEE2 or C2
300 stud = SEE3 or C3
400 stud = SEEDEE4 or CD4
500 stud = DEE5 or D5

My this is very appealing to my compartmentalized dorkness. It's a simple
classification, but unfortunately based upon size, which I dislike. I would
rather see something based upon function. With the classification based upon
size, a couple of extraneous antennae could be all that is necessary to bump
a ship to the next catagory.

Too boring?

Not at all....

-Duane