 Space / 16958
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:01:08 GMT

I propose we create a new acronym that encompasses all very large Lego
spaceships (over 100 studs long/wide) regardless of their function.

If you make the criteria 100 studs, then Centurion would be appropriate.

Kerry

Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
I propose we create a new acronym that encompasses all very large Lego
spaceships (over 100 studs long/wide) regardless of their function.

If you make the criteria 100 studs, then Centurion would be appropriate.

Kerry

I like that name, and if we can't come up with a clever acronym just using a
normal word might be the way to go.  I actually think you've hit on another
good idea though.  Taking '100' or '200' into consideration when picking a
name might be cool.

-Jon