 Pirates / 4302
Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:

Disturbingly impressive. I had even looked at the box in detail and turned it down at $50. Silly Rich.

Just fabulous Richie. You may have found a way to bring me back from the brink of packing it all away :-)

Love the bow, for all your concerns about the stern it looks great, and the sides are intriguing. A triumph of seeing the hidden gem in the rough stone.

Thank you.

Richard
Still baldly going...