 Pirates / 4280
  The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

Not long after the shipwrights abducted for the construction of the Revenge arrived back in Port Brique, an entirely new vessel arrived, leading to speculation that this new, mysterious, three master had also been built by the abducted artisans. The (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

I am impressed! She would probably be impossible to sink with that..erm...'reinforced' hull. And with all those guns she would be a real menace..if she ever caught anyone... Of course assuming she floats she would destroy all the standard lego ships (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

Well Richie, that's certainly a 'big' ship there. However, one sidenote: The name should be 'Dodelijke Klompschoen' (notice the extra e) I am not exactly sure what the name is supposed to mean since 'Klompschoen' is not an existing dutch word. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) Hey, Robert.... How about: Klompschoen = Doc Martens :-) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) Well, now that you mention it, the hull looks quite familiar.....it's an 8-hole probably......... LOL (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) I used an online translator. The idea was 'Deadly Clog' (which is quite silly). I did mean to include a note/apology to dutch speakers in my post, but forgot to add it in all the excitement of the moment. (...) No I did not!!! What I said was (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) I am endeavouring to use all the 'useless' parts from 7075 in pirate type creations. I've just completed a pirate cutter that uses the much maligned triangular mizzen sail (pics soon). The only really difficult parts are the pulpit and the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) Wow, I dont know if i could do this on computers, but it would be awesome because then i wouldnt have to spend a fortune obtaining parts... lol (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) Ok, Well that's cleared up then (BUT WE HAD OUR FUN AND IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CLOG!!) and for the sake of completeness: the name should be: Dodelijke Klomp (What's with the captain's name: 'Puntblazer' HaHaHa I don't even dare to try to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) ;-) (...) The deck of the Dodelijke Klomp is certainly an improvement in width over the other Port Brique ships. I'm looking forward to being able to include a lot more deck detailing on the new Misérable. (...) Take your pick: Port Brique is (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) Disturbingly impressive. I had even looked at the box in detail and turned it down at $50. Silly Rich. Just fabulous Richie. You may have found a way to bring me back from the brink of packing it all away :-) Love the bow, for all your (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) That's exactly the reason why I use those computerprograms. I simply ALWAYS lacked some vital parts to build an LEGO-masterpiece. Unfortunately I still have to master the art of rendering my creations because in-program-screenshots look quite (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)