 Pirates / 4306
Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Dan Vogel wrote:

   Wow, I dont know if i could do this on computers, but it would be awesome because then i wouldnt have to spend a fortune obtaining parts... lol

That’s exactly the reason why I use those computerprograms. I simply ALWAYS lacked some vital parts to build an LEGO-masterpiece. Unfortunately I still have to master the art of rendering my creations because in-program-screenshots look quite horrible............