 Pirates / 4282
Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 01:58:37 GMT

I am impressed! She would probably be impossible to sink with that..erm...‘reinforced’ hull. And with all those guns she would be a real menace..if she ever caught anyone... Of course assuming she floats she would destroy all the standard lego ships without firing a shot in ‘open water’...

Thanks so much for your pursuit of the unfashionable...and sharing its great results!

God Bless,

Nathan (who will build pirate ships one day...)