 Pirates / 4281
4280  |  4282
Subject:
Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 01:14:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I present Cliffton Castle:

(pic=link to gallery) deeplinks at bottom of post : )

Cliffton Castle, known locally as the ‘Castle of Three Trees’ (all right, there are six trees if you want to be picky...), is an outpost of the great Black Knight Empire. It serves primarily as a heavily fortified beacon post

but also has a small harbour front

.

Its name comes from Cliffton Lodge which once dominated the clifftop before the gradually expanding fortifications displaced it.

Pics of the 20 odd interiors (with some location references) can be found here

And if you’re really interested, my faviorite small details are in this folder (pic=link)

Please let me know what you think... I normally include a few fun details but this time I can only offer you the chance to spot two cunning Wolf Pack raiders...

Thanks for looking and God Bless,

Nathan

ohh... a few deeplinks: street, apple seller, Wayfarer’s Inn interior, and another street.

.Pirates because of the building style and warf... .loc.in because that is where the MOC currently resides...