 Castle / 20878
Re: Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:

Very nice work. An impressive build. The landscaping and how the castle is built around it is excellent.

I’m not too sure about this house. An interesting color scheme. I really like these guys working. Clever use of the island baseplate.

Thanks for sharing.

Jason Spears

Thanks! I am glad you appreciated the landscaping (I alwys consider it my best work...) I’m sorry the oar maker isn’t to your taste...One, or two colours too many? : ) Actually I really needed it to lighten the whole MOC and focus the eye into the cove to make it feel larger... I am also quite proud of the men working... As to the island baseplate... I’ve been waiting to do that for ages...

God Bless,

Nathan