 Castle / 20900
Re: Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin wrote:

Magnificent creation!

I love the beacon, the waterfront and the general cramped/busy-ness of the whole settlement.

What you need, of course, is a really nice ship to park at that wharf! ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Thanks! Funny you would want to ruin it with a ship (LOL). I considerd this for a while but it would have to be very small so as not to dwarf the dock and I am not as skilled as ‘some’ in that department...

Thanks again and God Bless,

Nathan