 Castle / 20881
Re: Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Thanks! I am glad you appreciated the landscaping (I alwys consider it my best work...) I’m sorry the oar maker isn’t to your taste...One, or two colours too many? : ) Actually I really needed it to lighten the whole MOC and focus the eye into the cove to make it feel larger.

It’s just my opinion, so I don’t know how much it matters, but yeah, it seems like it has too many colors. Right now it has white, blue, yellow, black, and green (oh and brown details and a red sign). I think that if you replaced the white on the first floor with black and made the roof all blue, it would look nice. Not sure about the windows and door being green. I’d be curious to see those in blue. (Unfortunately, I don’t think the windows you used come in blue, or at least aren’t very commmon.)

But, hey that’s just how I would do things, if you dig a more colorful building, then great!

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB