 Pirates / 4301
Re: Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:

Nathan,

This rocks! Even though you took a lot of pictures, I’m finding it frustrating, because of all that you included, I would just want to spend a very long time looking at it in person.

It’s an incredible MOC, very well integrated, how long did it take you to build it?

Thanks,

George

A lot of pics I know... but I found it frustrating to capture ‘being there’... It definately looks better in person but you could say the same of many MOCs.

Incidently, you replying makes me consider the greatness of Lugnet... 3 years ago I posted my first MOCs to .castle http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11832 and you replied... Since then with all the great comments and inspiration Lugnet has helped me improve steadily.

Oh, it took just over a month and a half to complete...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan